logo
Welcome Guest! To enable all features please Login or Register.

Notification

Icon
Error

Options
Go to last post Go to first unread
duff  
#1 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:30:17 AM(UTC)
duff

Groups: Member
Man

OK, I will do some outing and have to admit that I am a fan of Plesk Control Panel and just forced to use HELM :?

Sure, I am probably mislead by the looks since I know that HELM is actually a powerful control panel - But I personally think that HELM looks like a panel for mentally disturbed, with those big ugly buttons etc. :oops: On the other hand, Plesk is just plain cool regarding the design, etc. - looks good and is easy to handle.
I just wonder what HELM makes so much better over Plesk? I am not sure but I think that Plesk is not (yet) supporting ASP.NET 2, and SQL Server 2005 probably also doesn't have a chance there yet? But thats probably a question of weeks before that comes available.

So is HELM really better or is that just a question of personal preference? :roll:
MyNet-Tony  
#2 Posted : Tuesday, January 24, 2006 10:53:08 AM(UTC)
MyNet-Tony

Groups: Member

HELM is a great cp. I think it organizes things much better than Plesk. If the look and feel is an issues, maybe HostingFest will pickup some skins for HELM.

I have used HSPHERE, PLESK, CPANEL and HELM and HELM is by far the best I have used.